Don’t spend thousands on a pool that just sits in the backyard and no one uses it. Start with an inexpensive pool that you can test the water with your family to see if they will actually use it. Plus in the hot summer heat the size of the pool doesn’t matter when you just need to put out the summer heat all around you! So save money with these pools and you can still enjoy them with the family with out spending a lot of money!
Can’t find what your looking for, make sure you check out all of these Pools On Sale!Intex Easy Set 12-Foot by 30-Inch Round Pool Set
Normally around $270 — Right now it is on sale for as low as $79.99
And free shipping!
12 foot long with filter pump!
- Medium-size inflatable pool for smaller children or yards, or for families making their first pool purchase
- Easy for consumers to carry to the back yard; easy to assemble
- Filter pump and instructional DVD included
Intex 12-Foot by 30-Inch Family Size Round Metal Frame Pool Set
This is an awesome price for a Metal Framed Pool! Normally around $450 – right now it is as low as $134 and free shipping!
- Nobody builds a metal frame pool like Intex
- With our SUPER-TOUGH liners and our high quality, incredibly strong metal frames
- Filter Pump and instructional DVD included.
- Ready for water in 30 minutes
- Room for the whole family
- You will enjoy a pool that is easy to assemble, beautiful to look at, and certain to provide years of fun
Intex Easy Set 15-Foot-by-36-Inch Round Pool Set
Moody's cuts credit ratings on mortgage pools2007-05-03 07:34:24 by tooskinneejs
From today's Wall Street Journal:
"Over the past two weeks, Moody's Investors Service cut credit ratings on more than 30 bonds that were issued in 2006 and backed by pools of "subprime" mortgages. The downgrades came as more borrowers defaulted on their mortgages and caused losses to spike among the pools."
"More than half the bonds that were downgraded were originally rated "investment grade" but were cut to "junk" status, because they now are viewed as much more likely to lose money."
"It's unusual to see downgrades in subprime deals so soon after they were issued," said Jay Guo, a director of asset-backed securities research at Credit Suisse Group
You might also like:
Tsunami on Flamingo Street — The Citizen.com
The local hardware store had above-ground pools on sale. Before leaving, Dad had to drain the bed of the pickup truck.