Your youngster will have a blast with this set of Sizzlin' Cool Play Balls, exclusively from Toys'R'Us! Fill up a ball pit (not included), or get creative and put them in a kiddie pool or other container for hours of amusement. The balls come packaged in a zippered, clear plastic bag with a handle for convenient storage and transport.
The Sizzlin' Cool Play Balls - 250-Piece features:
- Includes 250 balls
- Made of lightweight plastic
- Decorated in bright colors for fun, visually stimulating play
- Can be used to fill ball pits, kiddie pools, or other containers (available separately)
- Durable design resists crushing
- Includes reusable zippered bag for convenient storage and transport
- Ball Diameter: 2.5 inches
With Sizzlin' Cool it's summer all year long! Toys'R'Us exclusive outdoor fun toys, water blasters, beach and backyard summer toys are a great value as they last from season to season and the fun never wears out! Cool off with hand-held or heavy duty water blasters, sleek foam gliders, outdoor "kids safe" sports equipment or bubble makers. Sizzlin' Cool toys and games are always cool!
Be sure to visit our Toys'R'Us Exclusive Brand Store for superior toys, games and more.Features
- 8-inch plastic balls are ideal for ball pits
- Made of lightweight, durable plastic that resists crushing
- Includes 250 balls with reusable zippered bag
- Designed in bright colors for visually stimulating play
Note: Gift wrap is not available for this item.
Product Weight:5.6 pounds
Product Dimensions(in inches)25.5 x 14.2 x 11.7HOW TO GET IT
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
Store Pickup(learn more):
Store Pickup details
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
Packaging:This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box
Survival of the fittest...or best prepared2005-11-23 23:07:02 by PDX_Bonsai_Guy
Soak the pots and soil.
Drain them till they are mostly done driping.
Take heavy plastic bags and set the pot in them - pull the top up to the base of the plant - loosly close with a twist tie or string. The key is Loose - not tight.
Put them in a bright - not direct sunlight spot and off you go.
The only thing you need to worry about is mold forming, but 6 weeks should be OK as long as the top allows for some venting, and they can still photosynthesize via the indirect, but bright light.
It's this, or get a kiddie-pool to put them in...
You might also like:
After a year with West Nile Virus, a West Lafayette woman is on the road to .. — Journal and Courier
They lived in plastic kiddie pools, birdbaths and tire swings. The first West Nile mosquitoes in Indiana were spotted in June. By September, Tippecanoe County had reported three human cases. Across the country, West Nile flourished.