25 things....Happy Friday eve!!!! Today, I was reading a new blog, Love of Family and Home... and I thought this idea was really neat...25 things...yes, 25 random things. You write 25 random things that you are thinking about right now and post them. I think I will give that a try. Remember how I love to read people's favorite things and their lists?? Well, this was right up my alley. So, here's my 25 random things I'm thinking of/doing/saying...you get the idea :)
1. I am so glad it's Thursday. Thursday is my Friday. It's been that way for 12 years....
2. I got to go on a field trip with my son, Cole today. I had so much fun...for real. It was just me and him...no other siblings. That was a first. Boy, did he need that mommy time. I wouldn't trade that for anything.
3. Today was Muffins for Moms day at Cole's preschool. He wrote some really cute things about me and I put my framed present on my dresser as soon as I got home.
4. I am craving cupcakes...
5. I am craving pizza...
6. I am craving movie theater popcorn and a huge fountain coke....
7. The past 3 things being said, I'll probably not have any of that for supper since we only have cereal and lunch meat in the house...it's grocery time :( boo
8. Little Will (my oldest son) finished PASS testing today!!!!
9. Mollie is in the midst of separation anxiety with Mommy....I can't go around the corner without her bursting into tears :(
10. Swamp People comes on tonight and it better be a new episode.
11. I wish I still watched The Office on Thursdays, but I can't get past Michael being gone...
12. I wear pajamas most of my life.
13. I hate the new Little Caesar's Pizza commercial.
14. I just remembered Little Will has soccer practice tonight, so now I have to change out of my pajamas.
15. I think I may buy Mollie a pink kitchen set, since I always wanted one :)
16. The new My Little Ponies aren't as good as the 1980's ones.
17. I can't wait to grill out tomorrow night :)
18. I can't wait to grill out Saturday night :)
19. I'm finally going to break down and buy the kids one of those hard plastic pools at Walmart...
20. Reruns of the Real Housewives of NJ never got old.
21. My next lipstick purchase is going to be the TREAT Coconut Lip Balm....I have to have it.
22. Walmart has some really pretty dresses and shirts out right now :)
23. I just got my first Maxi dress...don't laugh when I wear it...I'm very aware of myself in a dress that's all the way to the ground :)
24. I can't ever seem to wear tennis shoes.
25. This "25 Random Things" list was kind of fun to write :)
Ok, so that's my 25 things for today. I know some of them are super silly and very unimportant in the scheme of life, but I thought it would be fun. You know, I'm all about fun, especially on a Friday eve!
What are your 25 things for today???
Not sure, Do you know a high school shop teacher2006-08-10 18:25:01 by could-be-a-good
Project. Why not look to see what other forums would know and ask in the other forums. I know a lot of electric motors, like a table saw for example could be modified instead of the blade it could hold the spinner part. You have to think creativly..... Maybe you could go to a electric motor repair shop and throw the idea out there and see if anyone has an idea of what you could use. Might even have something you could use...In stead of wood maybe Home Depot has a plastic fish pond that would work as a catch basin and sides. Or one of those hard plastic kiddie pools.
You might also like:
Desperate Homophobes Tell Women Gay Rights Will Rob Them Of Husbands — Raw Story
These kinds of arguments, no matter how much they try to confuse you by being obtuse and arguing everything through insinuation, never work unless you buy the premise that men and women will not be with each other unless they're forced to.