- Kennel deck keeps dogs elevated and away from moisture and bugs
- Provides a comfortable, sanitary surface for dogs in cages, runs, etc. or place under their doghouse, to keep it off damp or rough ground
- Non-skid, odor-repellent surface resists mold, mildew and disease-carrying bacteria
- Made of molded, hard plastic material
- Measures 47-1/2-inch length by 24-inch width by 2-inch height
My small long haired dog hates walking in the rain and puddles. So in the winter, I pop up an outdoor tent over the driveway and lay down the kennel deck, which stays puddle free given the slates which allows water to drain down. He hops right onto the deck and does his business. It’s also high quality plastic that keeps its shape and color, doesn’t crack. The original one I bought 5 yrs ago is still in perfect shape.
Eliding the Truth: Proud to Be An American?2002-01-30 10:08:21 by justyouraveragecitizen
By Jay Moore
-- January 28, 2002
I spent a recent weekend in Plymouth, Massachusetts. Plymouth, to remind you, is the place where American folklore, if not necessarily American history, got its first start. It is the location where a small group of English exiles arrived in 1620 seeking freedom for their form of Christian religion. They were almost totally inept when it came to living in the new land, and many of them perished in the cold and hunger of that first long hard winter. But the new colony was rescued from oblivion by some kindhearted members of the Wampanoags who brought them gifts of food and then taught them how to grow the local crops, corn, beans and squashes
You might also like:
Desperate Homophobes Tell Women Gay Rights Will Rob Them Of Husbands — Raw Story
These kinds of arguments, no matter how much they try to confuse you by being obtuse and arguing everything through insinuation, never work unless you buy the premise that men and women will not be with each other unless they're forced to.